To get on the reserve list, order now with a deposit.
“The meat is absolutely delicious. The freshness, color, texture, and taste of the meat is unlike anything I’ve found in the stores, even expensive ones like Whole Foods. My mom who was born and raised in Italy said the meat is delicious. She grew up eating only food/meat that the family grew. For her to say that is seriously high praise.”
-Toni Boiano, Rhode Island
- For Online Ordering see the Quick Order Form
- Whole & Half By-the-Pig Order Form with a Standard Cut Sheet.
- Retail Cuts Order Form – Retail prices for cuts, hot dogs, roasters and sampler boxes.
- Brochure – Who we are and how we farm.
- Individual Retail Cuts also available at local stores and on the menu at restaurants throughout Vermont from Brattleboro up to Burlington. See delivery route.
“Just wanted to tell you that I ate the BEST pork chops I’ve ever tasted. I simply grilled them with a little salt, pepper and garlic because I wanted to taste them, oh my!!!”
-Sue K., Vermont about Sugar Mountain Pork
“As the Meat Fabrication Instructor at New England Culinary Institute, I had several opportunities to use Sugar Mountain Farm pork. I was always impressed with the quality of product and the professional manner in which it was handled. My dealings with Walter and his wife were also very professional, while passion for their endeavor was always evident. The expansion of their operation to include an inspected slaughter and processing facility is a welcome move for small agriculture in Vermont.”
-Chef Bryan Severns, New England Culinary Institute, Vermont
- Cuts of Pork Nose-to-Tail
- What is a Half Pig Share
- Of Sausage & Law
- Pork Cut Chart Graphic
- Delivery Route
- Letters of Recommendation – What our customers say about us.
“With the on-site abattoir that Walter is pursuing I see great opportunities. With every transaction I made with him he has been prompt, professional, and delivered a product of superior quality.”
-Peter Ireland, Former Chef & Owner, Carpenter & Main Restaurant, Norwich, Vermont
- Sugar Mountain Farm Pork Label – Look for it in your store!
- Hot Dog Label – All Natural, Smoked, Natural Casings – Delicious
- Farm Poster – Big Pig
- Farm Poster – Yellow
“I was so pleased to learn that Sugar Mountain Farm will be developing an on-farm slaughter facility. Sugar Mountain has been an integral part of our annual Pig Roast here at Magic Mountain, and I can only imagine how on-farm slaughter will improve your already excellent product.”
-Bob Williams, Inn on Magic Mountain, Vermont
Northeast Organic Farming Association of Vermont (NOFA-VT)
Vermont Fresh Network,
The Vermont Grass Farmers’ Association,
and a NoWeirdStuff.org farm.
Vermont Dept of Ag Wholesale & Retail Licenses
USDA/State Inspected slaughter & processing