Rippled Clouds in a Blue Sky

Rippled Clouds in a Blue Sky

Why, you might ask, is there a subtle Sugar Mtn Farm in the background of that sky? I have found that my cloud images are the most misappropriated of all my photos. Specifically companies that do backgrounds for phones are using them. They trim out my usual URL in the corner – evidence of active theft. So this time the watermark is visible in the sky. Think of it as a bat signal.

So, how visible is it to you?

Did you notice it before I pointed it out?

Outdoors: 42°F/28°F Sunny

Daily Spark: Don’t you hate it when you try to edit the dirt on your computer screen?

Tinker, Tailor…

6 Responses to Rippled Clouds in a Blue Sky

1. Lynn Glazer says:

nope i did not notice it before reading the post!! it’s kind of subtle …

2. Luise says:

Actually no, I didn’t notice. Well done! No more thefts in the future, it really is outrageous!

3. Sal says:

LOVE (shouting) your daily spark! My computer is a farm computer and as such is not (ever) pristine- I have attempted to change dirt into readable font or a new word many many times! And no- I did not see the watermark- will it be obvious enough for thieves?

4. David Lloyd Sutton says:

It’s clear enough for a court action, which may be what you will have to do eventually. Your cumulative material and images are a treasure trove, and thieves love treasure. Gig a couple of ’em seriously and the word will get out.

No, I didn’t notice it before I read about it, and even then I was looking for land and trees and buildings for a minute before the text registered.

5. Peter says:

A lot of it depends, I think, on how good your monitor is and what resolution you have it set at. Personall I have mine set pretty high and I can generally see all the watermarks you put in.

6. Farmerbob1 says:

I did not see the water mark before you mentioned it.

Love the spark. What drives me more nuts than dirt is a bad pixel or two on a laptop. I had a work laptop for a while that had a couple bad pixels. I was constantly forgetting and trying to clean the dirt off my screen.