- Keeps the sun off our faces and neck to a degree.
- Keeps us cooler by protecting the top of our head.
- Keeps biting insects at bay as they tend to go for the high point.
- Useful for collecting eggs if you forget the basket.
- Prevents the rain from running down our back.
- Protects our eyes and eye glasses from the rain.
- Blows off our heads in the wind making for comedy.
- And ever so stylish!
Beware that pigs and sheep love to chew on straw hats. Probably cows too.
81째F/67째F Mostly Sunny, 1/2″ Rain