Mystery Photo 20060213

This mystery photo was created. Carved you might say. It looks almost like a satellite photo of earth. Or maybe an architectural model made up of layers of poster board. Maybe it is dunes in the desert? No… What could it be? Maybe it is a topo map or a landscaping model… Click on it for a larger view, suitable to be a desktop background – go ahead and download it. When you have an idea of what this is, hold your cursor right here to reveal the answer. This is a new trick so if it does not work for you let me know by leaving a comment. You need to put your cursor over the word ‘here’ above and leave it still for a moment so the answer will appear.

Friday: 15째F/-1째F, Light snow flurries, Sunny

8 Responses to Mystery Photo 20060213

1. pablo says:

That was going to be my second guess.

2. judilyn says:

Didn’t work on my Mac PowerBook running OSX 10.4.3. :-(

Judie Ashford

On the road in –
    Eugene, Oregon

3. Judilyn, you and I have the same computer and same operating system. Are you using Safari for your your browser or some other program like FireFox? To get the answer to point up, point to the bold word ‘here’ above in the text and then let the cursor sit for a couple of seconds. I just tested and on my machine it was about two seconds so do at least 4 seconds of no movement. Let me know if that works and what browser you are using. I would like to get this figured out so that it works for everyone. Cheers! -Walter

4. dragonfly183 says:

Well i was close. It looked like layers of sandstone i sometimes dig up or mayve sugar crystals pscked together in damp layers and then broken back up again.

5. Jim says:

Walter-

It works fine on my old Dell using Internet Explorer.

Cool trick by the way, I wish I was better with html, and then again, maybe I don’t.

I already spend too much time at the computer.

;~)

6. Sandy says:

Cool! I agree with Jim. I really spend way too much time on the computer.

7. judilyn says:

Walter – It *did* work today on my PowerBook. Maybe some glitch yesterday, as I did let the cursor just sit there to see what would happen.

I love looking at your pictures – and glad I’m not in the snow, although we did have some flurries here in Eugene, Oregon, yesterday!

Judie Ashford